Thursday, November 18, 2010

Delima

Recently I have been thinking about internship/ jobs..
I love all the different corporations,companies and even boutiques.

I would love to work for non-profit organization.
The problem is...empty pockets? !

I mean if I want to work at an internship for a company,
somehow I can work my way up.
But it just somewhat unethical to support them.
I mean majority of fashion are based on cheap labor and environmental impact.
Plus.most of the industry are in L.A. which I would have to drive,stuck in traffic and kill polar bears?!!! Oh NO!!!!!

Should I just blind my little angel on my shoulder for awhile?Gain the experience?

After all,I do need the money to survive.
That's just the reality.
I would love to be a better person.
Truthfully, I'm just going to see what's going to happen!

I just want to express my feeling just a little.

I do need a job ASAP!

Speaking of Polar Bear and cars..
check this out! So cute!!! I want a hug tooo!!!! ****


Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment