Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Freedom and Fashion Show


If you didn't come to the show,
I feel really bad for you...
The show was spectacular!

I couldn't imagine that many people fit in New Song.
There were 1300 people there to support us and 60 volunteers !
Thank you all so much for being there!!<3>

For everyone that was involved...WE DID IT!!
For Backstage team,I love you all !!

Volunteers...
if I was frustrated or mean ?! to you..
I really didn't mean to :(
I appreciate you guys being there and I hope you guys enjoyed it !

I was upset b/c the scheduling but hey..it's a FASHION SHOW!
I'm so glad I'm part of Freedom and Fashion
it's different perceptive to not just fashion but life style and global perceptive.


I wish I could've taken some picture but I was in backstage! :(

But Muchooo CHHEEERRRRSSSSS for the whole event
So much love and pride for freedom and fashionnnn

xoxo

MS


1 comment:

  1. i <3 you michelle. FnF would've been so different without you >"<

    ReplyDelete