Thursday, April 21, 2011

Helllooooooo I'm backkkk

I know it has been awhile! I apologized for that ..
I have been quite busy and have always thinking doing my blog..
but never really have the motivation like tonight :P

Awesoommmee!!!

I have learned so much this past semester.
Illustrator ,Photoshop..not great but at least I can make some stuff with it :)

I have an amazing internship with International Princess Project Punjammies !!!!!
They are such a great organization and I'm sure I will write it in the future!

***Don't ever be lazy everrr again!!******

I will try to write what you all have missed..
It's not like someone else is reading it but my friends haha

But just want to jot it down and look at it when I'm old and high hahaha <---if we still use laptop after 40 yrs


Anyways, I missed all these
and LOVE YOU ALLL

BE EXCITED

(As the picture below my brain is OUT OF MAH HEAD !!!)
:D

XOXO,Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment