Thursday, November 11, 2010

LACMA Fashioning Fashion

LACMA is one of my favorite museum.
Sadly,we came here for our assignment.
Not just that but we have to read every single thing to find answers.
We were there for 2 hrs :(
That just ruin the entire trip!

But it's ok! I still got to enjoy the trip for the first 25 mins ..then I died..haha
One of My favorite piece!!!
Legend Paul Poiret's 1911 party outfit!!
How Awesome!
So inspiring, brilliant and gorgeous color textiles !!!
I wish my party can be this glamour !! :P

We all want to come next time w/o hw..=.='
Purely enjoy Fashion and Art!



This is me after 1 hour and somewhat odd minutes.
I was starving,bored, exhausted and COLD.
So I started taking pictures of myself ! hahaha
I wish I could be at Disneyland !!
Outfit: Granma's Vintage silky top
Disney Couture Necklace
Vintage YSL bag
UO BDG PullUp Jeans
Boots from TW ! :)

xoxo

MS


No comments:

Post a Comment