Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SIF: Students In Fashion Halloween Partyyyy


Today was our students In Fashion Halloween Partyy
Oh my..
We got 7 boxes of pizza , tons of drink and tons of fun!



We got Minnie,Mac,GhostBusters,and ZZZZZZooorro!

"Officers are Awesome! And Yes! I did include myself :P"

Then we got super exciting (Non-environmental friendly contest!)
Tissue Mummies!!
























Lady Gaga check this out!


Yep that's me after! Couture Mummies by Walter and Basil and Anna :D


Students In Fashion
I love you ALL!!!
I had so much fun today !!
<3>
Style : Modern Alice
Forver 21 Lace Bow Headband: $1.99 *instore sale
Lucca Couture Dress: $4.99 *online sale
BDG Knee High Socks:$1.99 *instore sale
Vintage Yves saint Laurent Flat :$18 *ebay
Total Costume Cost :$26.97


Cheers,xoxo
MS



No comments:

Post a Comment